damn itunes!

boardordi3

Fully Optimized
argh, i wanna unprotect my itunes music, because its soo stupid, will only let u use it on like 5 computers and yadda yadda yadda

anyway....
i tried all those things like decrypters, but they dont work with itunes 6 so i wanna know

is there anyway to, using a virtual drive or somthin, trick your comp into thinking that its burning the music, in an unprotected format, to a "disc" (not really, but a folder or something?" because i dont wanna waste a cdr, just wonderin

The only way I know how to do it is to record the song by using a sound recorder that records the sounds that go through your soundcard.

boardordi3 said:
argh, i wanna unprotect my itunes music, because its soo stupid, will only let u use it on like 5 computers and yadda yadda yadda

anyway....
i tried all those things like decrypters, but they dont work with itunes 6 so i wanna know

is there anyway to, using a virtual drive or somthin, trick your comp into thinking that its burning the music, in an unprotected format, to a "disc" (not really, but a folder or something?" because i dont wanna waste a cdr, just wonderin
Did you get a recoding program with your soundcard? Just play the itunes file and record it with your sound card recording program. That way it 'rips' the tune.

David Lindon said:
Did you get a recoding program with your soundcard? Just play the itunes file and record it with your sound card recording program. That way it 'rips' the tune.

Yeh, but that would take ages, and it would remove the ID3 Tags :(

David Lindon said:
Thats a good idea, I would of never thought of that. :)

yep... I was stright onto that as soon as I noticed the new section...

(I only searched a month back in the social lounge) if you want any more moved then please PM me the links.

Well if you have you music on your ipod, pod util, it will rip all your music from the ipod into itunes without ID3...

Back
Top Bottom