Had to post this because it really touched my heart.

Personally i do not agree with gays, lesbians or transexuals, i think the whole idea of it is disgusting. It just doesnt add up. The thing that annoys me is when you see two gays on a corner kissing and groping. I wouldnt have a problem if they kept it to themselves in their own comfort of their homes, but i have seen way to much of it in public and i think its disgusting.

I wouldnt have a problem if they kept it to themselves

True.. The cold hard truth is that they aren't excepted yet.. It's just like black people in the 50s and 60s, give it time.

macbook said:
Personally i do not agree with gays, lesbians or transexuals, i think the whole idea of it is disgusting. It just doesnt add up. The thing that annoys me is when you see two gays on a corner kissing and groping. I wouldnt have a problem if they kept it to themselves in their own comfort of their homes, but i have seen way to much of it in public and i think its disgusting.

It adds up quite a bit, as said before it's not only human's that do this. Their's many many many socially advanced animals that do this as well (Lots of monkeys, orangatangs, dolphin's and goats)

Also, macbook, in your eyes is it wrong for two straight people to be kissing and grouping in a corner?

It's okay if people dont like Public displays of affection, but it's entirely discriminatory to believe that one group can do it and one group cannot.

Chris I have a question and please dont be offended. I dont have any friends that are gay so I have never had anyone to ask. I was just wondering but when did you first realise you were gay?

The Amish Kid said:
Chris I have a question and please dont be offended. I dont have any friends that are gay so I have never had anyone to ask. I was just wondering but when did you first realise you were gay?

Not offended, but I first started realizing while 14 or so and didn't come out till 17

Whoa... DJ is gay? I didn't know that.

But yeah I mean, that thing is sad, but I am around gay people a lot. I have been around about 4 gay people the last 3 days or so. I just don't think it's really that bad. I never really see people get discriminated against in major ways. Most people here are friendly anyway.

Er Dj,do you or have you ever had a boyfriend? I suport gay rights and I get ticked at people who dont.Sure it IS nasty to me,but just who the hell are we to tell someone what they cant do with anothe person or feal?

King of Kings said:
Er Dj,do you or have you ever had a boyfriend? I suport gay rights and I get ticked at people who dont.Sure it IS nasty to me,but just who the hell are we to tell someone what they cant do with anothe person or feal?

Yeah i had a short relationship once, and I have lots of gay friends. I am wondering why ya asked that?

And yeah, I support everyone's rights even if they don't matter to me. I get really pissed off at racist people as well, and sexist people as well.

Back
Top Bottom