Way To Late

Nik00117 said:
May I ask a few questions.
1. What were they smoking, drinking w/e
2. HOw much did it cost
3. Where did they get it
4. Can you send me some.

Haha, you name it, they have had it!

I remember the good old days of Napster.

Looking back, it really was such utter crap.

my friend used to use kazaa and it screwed his computer up and he had to reformat and ended up losing everything. I tried kazaa a few years back but it screwed up my computer so I just got rid of it and haven't used it since.

Nik00117 said:
He had to buy a new compute rbecause of Kazaa? Ever heard of reformat?

Kazaa and Limewire are so flightly and completely utterlly wortheless its nto funny.

I like to say "Once you've torrented there ain't no going back"

Filse on BTs are great, one they give you what you want. Two chances are you know the person your getting it from. ANd more I just love torrents overall and I know they could never hit all torrents at the same time.e

Lime wire is THAT bad?.... wow.......im going to shareaza, or bearshare, or w/e

Kazaa was pure crap. At least Limewire was decent.

But, BitTorrent owns all. Same with RapidShare and those uploading sites. :D

I had kazza for a bit back in the day, but using dial up and a p2p, ehh wasnt working...Then I got dsl, and now I just use torrents...But for some things, I stick to limewire...

i never did like kazaa. i used it a little bit when i had dial up but then i switched to Limewire once cable was installed on my house.

but yeah thats so true. who the hell still used kazaa?

alvino said:
Kazaa was pure crap. At least Limewire was decent.

But, BitTorrent owns all. Same with RapidShare and those uploading sites. :D
I hate rapidshare and its limited free features, but oh well, I guess bandwidth isn't cheap for a big site like that. :(

Well you can't blame them for limiting the features of Free users. Download speed is fast and their servers cater to thousands at a time. So obviously they're gonna give the Premium users priority first.

Back
Top Bottom