New Car!!

NeXuS said:
Here is a popular Prelude on california and Girl drives it!!!!! i want it
695712_58_full.jpg

Ehh not diggin it to much, seems to old, and more like "hey my car sucks, and im trying to make it look good...I would stick with the celica..

Dev0115 said:
Ehh not diggin it to much, seems to old, and more like "hey my car sucks, and im trying to make it look good...I would stick with the celica..
But the Celica os so much slower and im getting an auto and all preludes have auto(sport-shift) which i would love to have

Yeah when you say sport shift, Im guessing you mean triptronic, and sportstronic...Yeah it is preety cool, + - shifting...But it all ends up what you want, looks or speed...Kinda in the same situation I am..

editL

Jordan Pardy said:
Meh, so many good looking cars and my parents have a tercel :(

You'll get a new car sooner or later, lol, when I first took my driving lesson, that was the car the guy brought :D :D

Dev0115 said:
Yeah when you say sport shift, Im guessing you mean triptronic, and sportstronic...Yeah it is preety cool, + - shifting...But it all ends up what you want, looks or speed...Kinda in the same situation I am..
Yeah tiptronic all ludes have it both are nice cars which i would love to have but decition is getting harder :eek:

Yeah, but when you put it into triptronic, I tihnk you burn a lot more gas...Atleast that what Ive heard, someone I know has a 05 TL, and said triptronic kills the gas..who knows.

Brookfield said:
I voted for the Celica, a very cool car, if mine had been there though, I'd have gone for that, an Audi A4 2 litre, top speed 130 mph, it's just been voted 4 on a scale of 1 to 5, by the automative industry for safety, it was one of a group of cars driven into a massive concrete block at 30 mph, very little was distorted, the doors still opened, the steering wheel & pedals wer still in place,

only 130? i get 115-120 out of my 1.4 diesel..... from an A4 2.0, id expect alot more than that...

p.s. my car has got 4 ncap stars too.....

mark thorpe said:
only 130? i get 115-120 out of my 1.4 diesel..... from an A4 2.0, id expect alot more than that...

p.s. my car has got 4 ncap stars too.....

Thats what Im thinking, audi is a good make and all, but to much upkeep from what I hear...Anyhow, wow 130 is a low number for an audi...I was expecting 160?

though it is only the 2.0..

from the audi site:

Performance data

Top speed 131 mph

Acceleration 0-100 km/h 10 Seconds

my car is:

max speed 118 and 11.5s to get to 62MPH

mines a 1.4 diesel.

Dev0115 said:
Dude the car isnt that moded they just changed the lights and added a lip on the other hand the Celica has a lot of mods to get to that point i would be happy having the car stock love how it looks with the OEM wing

I dont know...the prelude looks like it has a kit, but then again Im not a big expert on them, considering how old they are...I would just stick to a new car, less miled (hopefully) speakers and what not will sound better...and with the Celica you will have way better interior then the prelude..

Back
Top Bottom