New Car!!

Dev0115 said:
THe average age is about 17...well around me it is..Dude its not about ignoring your car, audi a4s are nice and so are a'6 and a'8....But that would be wayy out of his price range...
I wasn't meaning to boast, I bought it only last year, it was £15000, about $23000, my first car, w-a-a-a-y back cost £800, $1200, but I was only earning around $180 a month, & I had a wife to support, but we managed, we never starved, & were always decently dressed.

Brookfield said:
I wasn't meaning to boast, I bought it only last year, it was £15000, about $23000, my first car, w-a-a-a-y back cost £800, $1200, but I was only earning around $180 a month, & I had a wife to support, but we managed, we never starved, & were always decently dressed.

For a 23,00 car, top speed only 130? What year is it?

Dev0115 said:
That pic does it no justice, a celica has a ton of potential...Just need 2-3 grand, and you can make it preety nice...

685669_351_full.jpg
Dang that celica looks nice what you guys think Celica or Prelude i really like both

Celica man, just look at the one I posted...A body kit, and rims, and it looks amazing, and some tints...What color would you get it in, I think the celica only look good in black...but jusy my opininon..

Dev0115 said:
Celica man, just look at the one I posted...A body kit, and rims, and it looks amazing, and some tints...What color would you get it in, I think the celica only look good in black...but jusy my opininon..
Love black cars with black with chrome lip rims they just look so awesome dont know yet let me find a kewl pic of a lude

Here is a popular Prelude on california and Girl drives it!!!!! i want it
695712_58_full.jpg

Back
Top Bottom