Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Racism, on two accounts, (uncalled for accounts) is not something in which I can just lay off. I had black african cousins, a jewish background, and a pakistani aunt. I find racism appauling.

joxley1990 said:
Racism, on two accounts, (uncalled for accounts) is not something in which I can just lay off. I had black african cousins, a jewish background, and a pakistani aunt. I find racism appauling.
Wow, you have a large variety of backgrounds... :eek:

I'm just British... I do have a friend from Africa though.

joxley1990 said:
Oi, now you just listen up.

My mums father, (my grandad) was jewish, and died of cancer, at the early age of 43 - leaving 5 kids behind, including my mum. He was jewish himself, and belived strongly in their beliefs, as does my mother, she classes herself as jewish, but does not do-due in all jewish major events.

I didn't know my grandad all that well, he died when I was very young. But from the stories, and pictures, and the things he left my family, it just proves how much of a fantastic man he was. So, on that case, I respect the jewish community, and I respect it alot.

Never, ever say anything like that, ever again. Got it?
ok, im sorry. didnt see that anyone would be offended by that. ill straighten up.

john, if ever see anything like this from you again, it wont be a weeks banning you get. racism is uncalled for.

I see how it offended some of you, but come on a week ban, just let it be..I hear people use that term all the time, and yeah it might be offesive, but I dont think a week ban was really in need...He didnt mean it in a racial slur, he was just using it as a funny coment, I'm sure he didnt mean to offend anyone..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom