Gallery: Graphics Cards

I wish nVIDIA could improve the Quadro and GTX heatsinks. They're so ugly and performance is decent at best, nothing compared to ATI's stock heatsinks.

Here is my X1900 XT with the Zalman VF900-Cu:

DSCN2130.jpg

haha, im still deciding on which GPU block i should buy. DD Maze 4, Silverprop Fushion Cyclone, or AquaXtreme MP-1. hmmm When i get it and my new computer, ill take some pics ;)

That's the X700 Pro I think...

Haha, just because ATI slaps their own sticker doesn't mean other brands that produce ATI cards suck. Did you know that Sapphire Technologies makes all the cards for ATI as well as their own? They're the largest ATI manufacturer and distributor. ATI is completely fabless, meaning they rely on other companies to produce the actual cards.

alvino said:
That's the X700 Pro I think...

Haha, just because ATI slaps their own sticker doesn't mean other brands that produce ATI cards suck. Did you know that Sapphire Technologies makes all the cards for ATI as well as their own? They're the largest ATI manufacturer and distributor. ATI is completely fabless, meaning they rely on other companies to produce the actual cards.
first it isnt X700, its X1600 and the Box says

Copyright 2006, ATI technologies Inc.

And the box title says: ATI X1600 Pro

The "getting started guide" is from ATI and has the ATI logo to

Idk here are some pictures

Anything else alvino? Maby i'll take a picture of the ATI video card

Back
Top Bottom