New Car!!

I voted for the Celica, a very cool car, if mine had been there though, I'd have gone for that, an Audi A4 2 litre, top speed 130 mph, it's just been voted 4 on a scale of 1 to 5, by the automative industry for safety, it was one of a group of cars driven into a massive concrete block at 30 mph, very little was distorted, the doors still opened, the steering wheel & pedals wer still in place,

MooseMan said:
i the the mazda speed6 u were mentioning eairlier would be frekin awesome!! or a miata MX-5. those are awesome cars as well. i don't really like any of your above options execpt the prelude is ok. but civics are too popular, there everywhere. i wouldn't feel very independent or anything seeing the same car as yours 5 times to the grocery store. second choice on ur list is the integra. but like i said i think mazda would be better. the speed 6 is frekin awesome!
Yeah they are but i think its a little outta my price range i love the way that the car looks but Mazdas are expensive to mantain ive heard parts are really expensive i was gonna get a Milenia instead of my Civic but a trusted mechanic told us mazdas are really expensive to maintain

NeXuS said:
Yeah they are but i think its a little outta my price range i love the way that the car looks but Mazdas are expensive to mantain ive heard parts are really expensive i was gonna get a Milenia instead of my Civic but a trusted mechanic told us mazdas are really expensive to maintain
:( aww....get a focus then! :D

A focus? lol..The ford focus looks so ugly dude whats wrong with you ahaha..

Oh, just ignore my car, no doubt this thread is for Americans only, exchanging glossy pics of their own, or their most wanted cars, I didn't own a car until I was in my mid twenties, what's the average age of first time owners over there?, my dad bought my first for me, but the dozen or so since, I paid for myself, none of which were on credit, I just saved until I had enough each time, then PX'd 'em.

THe average age is about 17...well around me it is..Dude its not about ignoring your car, audi a4s are nice and so are a'6 and a'8....But that would be wayy out of his price range...

toyota-celica-2.jpg
Thats an awesome car :D

MooseMan said:
:( aww....get a focus then! :D
Ewww i dont like focus i prefeer to get a Civic not new than one of those im reclining towards the prelude or the Celica or if my dad want ill get the 06 Civic

Jordan Pardy said:
Thats an awesome car :D

That pic does it no justice, a celica has a ton of potential...Just need 2-3 grand, and you can make it preety nice...

685669_351_full.jpg

NeXuS said:
Ewww i dont like focus i prefeer to get a Civic not new than one of those im reclining towards the prelude or the Celica or if my dad want ill get the 06 Civic
Me neither. Focus. Blah. :eek: Lol :p :cool:

Back
Top Bottom