Case design I came up with: 3D Latest :)

yea the pc looks awesome, although ur last renders look fuzzy :( eather way it looks pretty cool, continue on the design of corse :D u still have the back 2 do

Ah, yeah, blaim the fuzziness on the render speed :( I hate slow renders, but you find the best renders take 20 hours or more, and I just dont have that time :(

Modelling is coming along now.

Kage said:
Ah, yeah, blaim the fuzziness on the render speed :( I hate slow renders, but you find the best renders take 20 hours or more, and I just dont have that time :(

Modelling is coming along now.
20 hours :eek: wow it better look good for taking that long! does that take alot of resources?

cool beans to hear about the modelling! hope 2 see some more soon

nstepho said:
Wow that 3d render thing looked incredible. I used 3d studio max once, I made a sphere and a cylinder that both had no textures and floated in mid air with no light. So yours looks slightly better....

EDIT: woot! new sig!

Lol, your sig is great mate!

Yeah, rendering takes up litterally all resources when its doing it.

As for the render time, they've only took about 30 minutes at the most so far, but it also depends on the lightness of the image, and the amount of light to bounce around.

The more there is, the more processing this needs, since renderings all CPU driven, and since this can only do one thing at once, its not the best thing in the world to use.

More will come soon. Got to go out now, but modelling really carry on :p

Think My New Computer is going to be able to do decent 3D modelling, Kage?

I've never had a sufficient computer for it, The One I'm Getting has an nVidia GeForce 7900 256MB, 2Gigs of RAM, and before I upgrade to the Intel Core 2 Duo it'll have an Intel Core Duo

I would hope its decent enough, Going to be making Oblivion mods with it lol

Kage said:
Yeah, rendering takes up litterally all resources when its doing it.

As for the render time, they've only took about 30 minutes at the most so far, but it also depends on the lightness of the image, and the amount of light to bounce around.

The more there is, the more processing this needs, since renderings all CPU driven, and since this can only do one thing at once, its not the best thing in the world to use.

More will come soon. Got to go out now, but modelling really carry on :p
you should buy a whole new computer just for that! :p if it were 2 have the core2 duo it would run those things well :D and 2 gigs of corsair XMS2 of corse...and a 7950GTX 2.....lol woo, lots o money but sounds intense as well. i outght 2 get that program and try that stuff...it would look funny

A dual core will definietly will wonders :)

Well, while out, I did another test render, since I was gone for 4 hours. I decided why not...

I updated the quality, and it now takes about 1 hour 2 minutes to render what I did.

I believe it looks pretty much there now, and the colour range at the end is going to be blue, red, yellow (maybe), black, and grey (standard)

Insides are underway but I didn't render those parts as of yet :p

ComputerCaseRedandGrey.jpg

I'll carry on now :D

No more renders for me until I'm out or asleep *Snore*

Kage said:
A dual core will definietly will wonders :)

Well, while out, I did another test render, since I was gone for 4 hours. I decided why not...

I updated the quality, and it now takes about 1 hour 2 minutes to render what I did.

I believe it looks pretty much there now, and the colour range at the end is going to be blue, red, yellow (maybe), black, and grey (standard)

Insides are underway but I didn't render those parts as of yet :p

ComputerCaseRedandGrey.jpg

I'll carry on now :D

No more renders for me until I'm out or asleep *Snore*
nice

u should make a whole bunch of stuff then render it all at once at pretty high quality overnight :D

Back
Top Bottom