Do you use proper grammar on IM's?

Jordan Pardy said:
Yeah, I screw up a lot when I type fast, and sometimes, I hate this, when I press enter too quick and the message goes through before I finish it. For some reason, I do that accidently a lot.
i used to do that alot (a few weeks ago :p) but latly it hasn't happened, which is good. it would have happened on here 2 alot because there have been times i hit enter when i was typing a message lol

MooseMan said:
i used to do that alot (a few weeks ago :p) but latly it hasn't happened, which is good. it would have happened on here 2 alot because there have been times i hit enter when i was typing a message lol
On here? Wait, when you hit enter on CF, it doesn't send the message. It goes down a line :p

Jordan I have switched bavck to gaim meaning that you will see, Laughing out load again :D

1hj0.jpg

Jordan Pardy said:
On here? Wait, when you hit enter on CF, it doesn't send the message. It goes down a line :p
right, i like that :D on IMs u have to hold shift and press enter :)

natej315 said:
Jordan I have switched bavck to gaim meaning that you will see, Laughing out load again :D

1ej8.jpg
is that a option on gaim? or a plug in? i really want it if so. how is it? i use 2 use trillian for my all in 1 IM program but it didn't keep connections well enough

Back
Top Bottom