Smoking

i am in no way shape or form trying to put any one down but. Why are their so many threads about smoking and drinking on this forum.? Now remember Im not trying to offend any one, Im not trying to put any one down but im just saying.

natej315 said:
i am in no way shape or form trying to put any one down but. Why are their so many threads about smoking and drinking on this forum.? Now remember Im not trying to offend any one, Im not trying to put any one down but im just saying.
You do have a point there, there have lately been several threads on stuff like this.

Yes, But who am I to say what we can and cannot post, im no admin but if I was I woudlnt allow this, No offense, Im not hating any one but it would just be a way of keeping the fourm clean so to speak.

Well think about it. This is just real shit. It needs to be talked about anyway. A lot of things like this does. A lot of parents don't talk about drugs and sex, etc. Also it's good to get people's opinions on things, and I get to know you guys better by doing this. Many, many reasons why I think it's ok.

drinking is fine.. i havnt got any problems with people who drink, but smoking, well, i dont like the smell of it.. my mum smokes a huge amount, in the house, and it really pisses me off.. i hate laying there trying to get to sleep and all i can smell is cigarette smoke, the whole house stinks of that crap... just annoys me.....

mark thorpe said:
drinking is fine.. i havnt got any problems with people who drink, but smoking, well, i dont like the smell of it.. my mum smokes a huge amount, in the house, and it really pisses me off.. i hate laying there trying to get to sleep and all i can smell is cigarette smoke, the whole house stinks of that crap... just annoys me.....

My parents smoke in their computer room.

Even if they havn't smoked for 48 hours, the room still smells terrible and it's hard to even walk into it.

Not to mention fans constantly failing in their computer because of the smoke.

Back
Top Bottom