Yay it's friday!

I mit go to bullys, A place to jam with people and rent a room for 1 hour to play drums

Eh friday pay day for me :), other than that not any thing to exciting seeing as how I never! do any thing at all

natej315 said:
Eh friday pay day for me :), other than that not any thing to exciting seeing as how I never! do any thing at all
Payday is good. :D

Lol, I'm going to the stadium for the annual festival we have here...

well i mentioned going 2 a lan party this weekend, but not anymore :( it got cancelled. anyways i fell like it is friday....maybe it's because i started this thread >.>

@Jordan
I knew in virginia, but where in VA, over by the moutains? southside? pennisula, eastern shore, northern? etc.

its friday, ive finished work for the weekend, im happy.. apart from with crappy myspace, it sucks at the moment...

edit.. yes, payday is very good, though it can be frustrating as you come to find out how much they havnt paid you that month... their getting better, only £150 odd underpaid this month, last month it was £260... does get a lil annoying after a while, the orange light on my car is getting annoying now.......

mark thorpe said:
its friday, ive finished work for the weekend, im happy.. apart from with crappy myspace, it sucks at the moment...

Whats wrong with your my space? Is it messed up?

Mine tells me that it has been deleated

Back
Top Bottom