Yay it's friday!

Nik00117 said:
I go to the gym, do deadlifts, I comme take my 2nd shower, get ready to party we got a wine fest to go too. I need ensure that a few bottles go missing :) I intend on doing just that and working up with a massive hangover because wine gives the worst hangovers ever.
I need more sleep.

I need ensure that a few bottles go missing :)
Lol...

I go to the gym, do deadlifts,
That reminds me... I need to.

I intend on doing just that and working up with a massive hangover because wine gives the worst hangovers ever.
True... true.

I do some weightlifting, not tons because I don't really want to be strong strong. I do maybe 30 minutes a night of light to moderate weights, and do some pushups and jumping jacks.

User name said:
I do some weightlifting, not tons because I don't really want to be strong strong. I do maybe 30 minutes a night of light to moderate weights, and do some pushups and jumping jacks.
I've always hated, and will always hate pushups. I don't know why...

I just like crunches better.

I work 15 hours a week. I used to work around 30 hours but they cut me back. Sort of good and bad. Good because I have more free time, bad because I'm not getting paid as much.

friday is OK for me.. but tomorrow I'll be driving a hundred miles to go to a stag do at a beer festival... so I'm more happy that it's nearly saturday!

root said:
friday is OK for me.. but tomorrow I'll be driving a hundred miles to go to a stag do at a beer festival... so I'm more happy that it's nearly saturday!
rofl :) i get 2 drive to virginia beach (about an hour and 15 min drive) as i mentioned in my post. were going 2 go get our camper so i get 2 drive the 2500HD LT package truck! yay :D

i'm not driving it back though cuz i don't want an extra 36.5 feet of ass to maneuver :eek:

MooseMan said:
rofl :) i get 2 drive to virginia beach (about an hour and 15 min drive) as i mentioned in my post. were going 2 go get our camper so i get 2 drive the 2500HD LT package truck! yay :D

i'm not driving it back though cuz i don't want an extra 36.5 feet of ass to maneuver :eek:
Lol... my Aunt went there a couple days ago for a trip, she lives in Lorton or something.

Back
Top Bottom