What's wrong with MySpace?!?

MooseMan said:
ic ic....well as most of them mettioned it wont work...i don't think it's myspace's fault at all and that they shouldn't be put in a lawsuit for some1's kid getting raped because of it, they already have enough security on there if u ask me...
Yeah, I know, it probably won't work, but still... I guess its worth a shot and more publiclity(sp) for them... :(

pedophiles are adults that try to lure children to take advantage of them, IE have sex with them

OMg no!!! I shoudlnt have asked I feel bad now Sorry guys :(
But you are right their are people like that on their unfortunatly

natej315 said:
OMg no!!! I shoudlnt have asked I feel bad now Sorry guys :(
But you are right their are people like that on their unfortunatly
yup......and lots of em, you just have 2 be safe and cautious, then you'll b good, most of the time...

kay, this is really weird... its not letting me on now. and saying that my account has been deleted, ive emailed customer services, and all that, but could you guys check for me..

its beardie12345 the account name, could someone check for me, and see if it still comes up for you.. thanks.

I am so mad at my space right now, I logged on to my my space only to recive a message saying this:

Invalid Friend ID.
This user has either cancelled their membership, or their account has been deleted.
God this angers me!

Back
Top Bottom