Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not CF, it's the people, some are just idiots..

It's like this..

You move house/roads/city..your neigbours are being twats, being offensive to you, and you leave, and you decide you have had enough with the place - it's not the roads/city's fault, it's the people..

Same with here. I love CF! Just some people are stupid.

You damn well better not speak like that infront of me again or youll end up with a fried motherboard faster than you can unplug your network cable.

Although I myself follow christian beliefs, I have Jewish blood running in my veins and I'll be damned If I will sit back and let you defile my ancestry.

You may take it lightly and think that its all fun and games, But comments like that are uncalled for.

You could have said ANYTHING else and gotten a better result.

Paradox said:
You damn well better not speak like that infront of me again or youll end up with a fried motherboard faster than you can unplug your network cable.

Although I myself follow christian beliefs, I have Jewish blood running in my veins and I'll be damned If I will sit back and let you defile my ancestry.

You may take it lightly and think that its all fun and games, But comments like that are uncalled for.

You could have said ANYTHING else and gotten a better result.

Im glad someone else is with me..although I feel the remark about the motherboard and network cable set the post off with the wrong atmosphere lol!

Still john, think before you type, im really mad - I hate racists.

That would be the second time -- remember the hard drives and teh chinese man thing before? Wow, two racist comments... :(

Yes, very well made comment Jordan, I forgot all about that. I would have something to say about that, but he is not worth the bother.

joxley1990 said:
Yes, very well made comment Jordan, I forgot all about that. I would have something to say about that, but he is not worth the bother.
I have no relation to any Chinese people or anything, but that just popped in my head when you and Paradox posted, lol.

joxley1990 said:
To be honest brookfield, im very offended. Last time I ever, ever speak to john. I've pretty much had it with this place!

If you had it with this place then leave. He made a mistake wow just lay off now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom