happy sysadmin day

Most Websites, For every 50 Members, an Average of 20 of those members will be active, I wonder if the ratio fits with this site.

Paradox said:
Most Websites, For every 50 Members, an Average of 20 of those members will be active, I wonder if the ratio fits with this site.
Heh, I'd say the ratio for this site is much lower, considering the fact that most people just come here, asking for help, and then leave. :(

That would make the site look smaller and less of a community, I think that the usernames should probably stay, maybe they'll come back for more help someday.

Who knows? :(

Fasty host was banned because he was web monkey.

as we tried to tell him here (see post 65).

he's plain not welcome.

appologies to anyone who wanted to be his sponsor for his website, but his email address and everything are still available in his signature, so you can still do that if you want.

Ah. I remember Vista Master now, wow, webmonkey has a lot of aliaisies(really bad sp)

Why can't his IP just be banned?

interestingly there are different IP's all the time.

for instance Fast hosty was only registered for around than 24 hours yet has 4 different IP addresses...

I suspect that there is some proxy action going on somewhere.

banning IP addresses doesn't reall work on a computer forum because people who are here generally know wnough about computers to either know what to do, or google their way to a place that will tell them how to get around an IP ban.

Look at my IPs, they are all different, because i'm on dialup, and it gets it from an IP pool, maybe his are all different too, because he's on dialup, who knows?

Everytime I connect to the web, my IP changes (well, the last 3 digits usually)

Back
Top Bottom