We need to see the names..

natej315 said:
Their is always my house :D
I'd be there too, but I can't travel far these days, hey, I was in the Wirral, in 1949, basic RAF training at West Kirby, ah, now I see that it's Liverpool NY, I definitely shan't be there then, are there a lot of our [English] Liverpool descendants still there?

Fast Hosty said:
If i am correct Mods cannot access the rep system only admins but i think you can assign them as user only admins.
I don't know about the second part, but with the first part, your correct. I don't think moderators can access the Admin CP, unless they have some restricted area to themselves. It all depends on the settings that David set.

i think it would be a great idea to see names for the reps we recieve...

rep.jpg

i find reps like these innapropraite... i dont think stuff like this should be allowed..

Natalya, im sorry, it was supposed to be a compliment.

No im only joking, but, yeah, if you find that offensive, ask a mod, or David, if they can find out who it was - and get it deleted if you want..

I would personally find that a fantastic rep point lol! I suppose women would look at it differently though..

nah man - its a great rep point, i was like oh woo hoo, but this is a computer forum, so i do believe it is rather out of place..

That would be odd.. Say your hot, and it be a neg.. Guess the person isn't in to hot chicks XP

jk, But yeah, As its been said time and time again, It's just rep, peoeple dont need to take it so seriously

Back
Top Bottom