Virus/Spyware ssofftwware for macs

MooseMan said:
*edited*blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah it's spelt Vista

>.>

yes vista will be much more secure as both of u said, and it will be nice. it does demand alot of hardware power 2 run areo but u get what u pay for :D i am going 2 buy windows ultimate :D
Wow, isn't that gonna be like $1200 or something? {I'm probably wrong}

I doubt it'll be that much :p....right?...

They could be doing a favour, making versions cheaper anyway. You'd have much less people trying to pirate the software, and in turn, get more sales.

Why can't software companies figure that out?

Kage said:

They could be doing a favour, making versions cheaper anyway. You'd have much less people trying to pirate the software, and in turn, get more sales.

donno....but i doubt severly it will be over 600, and i plan on buying the OEM which is usually much cheaper (yay newegg)

Kage said:

No wait, that was the expecetd price long ago lol, I think it decreased since then. :p

I think I saw that on Tech Forums or something; all I can find at the moment, is a lower price {expected} here:

http://www.engadget.com/2006/05/30/windows-vista-ultimate-450-us/

Back
Top Bottom