Error when posting...

XEN said:
I sometimes get an error when I try to post, I click the 'Submit New Thread' button, and then after a long load time I come up with this:

Then when I go back and re-submit, it says I cannot post a duplicate thread within 5 mins of the first, which gets very frustrating!

Wondered if anyone could help. Cheers!

EDIT: in case any of you where wondering, I don't know why I could post this and not some others, but like I said it is only sometimes...
Don't worry,this happens a lot to me too, if I go back after the fatal error notice, & press submit again, I'm told "this is a duplicate of a post just sent, you are being taken to that post",....I go there, & voila, it's there!!

All you have to do is go back to the forum becuase its already posted it becuase if you try and post it again it says its already been posted.

Fast Hosty said:
All you have to do is go back to the forum becuase its already posted it becuase if you try and post it again it says its already been posted.
That's what I said in effect :D

It's the server getting too many requests, I mean with 14,000 members, and guests here all the time, it's likely to get busy.

joxley1990 said:
It's the server getting too many requests, I mean with 14,000 members, and guests here all the time, it's likely to get busy.
Yeah.. it could get overloaded or something, but thats what happens. At that millisecond there are too many connections to the MySQL database, so yeah. :(

Erm... vBulletin is probably the best bulletin board software developed.

After all, it is feature packed, has AJAX, a good userCP, a nice admin cp (altough IPB's admin CP is better) and many more features.

In terms of how it connects to the MySQL database, I have no clue so I'll leave you alone on that one. :p

Back
Top Bottom