Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oi, now you just listen up.

My mums father, (my grandad) was jewish, and died of cancer, at the early age of 43 - leaving 5 kids behind, including my mum. He was jewish himself, and belived strongly in their beliefs, as does my mother, she classes herself as jewish, but does not do-due in all jewish major events.

I didn't know my grandad all that well, he died when I was very young. But from the stories, and pictures, and the things he left my family, it just proves how much of a fantastic man he was. So, on that case, I respect the jewish community, and I respect it alot.

Never, ever say anything like that, ever again. Got it?

:mad: I did warn you, now you've offended joxley, there is no excuse, you are a hair's-breadth away from a week's ban
read.gif

At least he didn't make fun of scientology! No but seriously, a belief in Judaism isn't something to make fun of.

Brookfield said:
:mad: I did warn you, now you've offended joxley, there is no excuse, you are a hair's-breadth away from a week's ban
read.gif

To be honest brookfield, im very offended. Last time I ever, ever speak to john. I've pretty much had it with this place!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom