Gallery: Game Screenshots

Re: Gallery: game screenshots

Here's me playing counter strike, perfecting how to block the walkway with filing cabinets :)

csoffice0000ai4.jpg

Well if you have counter strike you can try this on cs_office.

Go right up to that garbage can, DO NOT HIT IT OR ALTER ITS POSITION, if you do it will not work..

Throw a HE Grenade right into the garbage can, it'll pause like it got stuck, then it will go off and move the 3 smaller filing cabinets in front of the door.

It can take some practice sometime.

drumthrasher said:
hey x u gonna put it up on your forum?
I did look for it

Yes, fraps is reading the frames wrong.. Its way over 60 fp/s. The game is like 1999

User name said:

Go right up to that garbage can, DO NOT HIT IT OR ALTER ITS POSITION, if you do it will not work..

Throw a HE Grenade right into the garbage can, it'll pause like it got stuck, then it will go off and move the 3 smaller filing cabinets in front of the door.

very nice I like that When i playeyed that level on csS ppl were doing that in the storage room area. Any ways what is the Ip address of the server you play on? id love to join in if you dont mind :). My nick on css is Natej315<-Go figure :D

I'm reading threads on XFire. I am going to get it, do you have it? If so we can exchange usernames.

User name said:

Lol thats awesome, but while you do that, they come through to your left and shoot you in the head, or go over by the hostages in the other room, and shoot your leggs through the little window.

Great idea though :D

User name said:
I'm reading threads on XFire. I am going to get it, do you have it? If so we can exchange usernames.

I have got X-Fire
natejones315 is my user name :)

No because thats T Spawn, so you can do it, stay there for about 15 seconds before a CT can come at you :)

Back
Top Bottom