lmfaoooooooooo

I dont know if you guys remember that guy trying to start a forum called twylight programmers or something,but he im'ed me,asking if I knew how to use a keylogger.I asked why would he need a keylogger.he says to track down some passwords......so im laughing my ass off right. I tell him to get outa my face asking a question like that. He calls me a retard,and ask again.Now im just pissed off,so I decide to not even answer him.He comes back a couple of minutes later saying im not a computer bad ass or 1337 and a site I made sucks,witch is funny because I made it myself,top to bottom,he used a pre made template for his.I doubt he knows anything,and shouldent be runing a forum.But yea that was pretty hillarious.

Umm yeah, it wasnt really that funny...Just block him, and you'll never have to talk to him again..

Um, hes a funny guy?

Can you keylog?

Disclaimer
I dont condone illeagle activities

Because you could have some fun with him :p

Haha that would have been a good idea,hes not worth my time though.He knows nuthing.I did block him,then I unblocked him because as brookefield said once "i can match him point for point"

He said that, when he was talking to me..Anyhow, if you think about it brookfield, always closed threads when I went at him, but kept saying, he can go point for point...Just block him dude lol...Its not worth your time.

Yea,he has nuthing left to say.

*twilightfag:hey! your site sucks!!!!!!!*
*twilightfag:mines awesome! i bought it from someone else for $20.im awesome!*

I remember him claiming he knew over 5 site programing languages,yet hes using a pre made one.amazing

Wow, please use better punctuation. At least space out the lines between sentences.

Either way, some people are like that.

alvino said:
Wow, please use better punctuation. At least space out the lines between sentences.

Either way, some people are like that.

Uhh? Hate to bring up a old thread,but what the hell are you talking about.

Edit: Ahh,ok.Next time I post ill use perfect grammer just for you,kk.

Well it is easier to read not just for me, but for others. You wouldn't want people to talk like this to you,would you?I wasn't trying to be mean or anything,but it does get annoying to read.kkthnx.

Back
Top Bottom