What's wrong with MySpace?!?

MooseMan said:
i think they need 2 get rid of some of the things taking ^ soooo much stuff. and also get rid of profiles that havn't been acessed within like 2.5 years or something. if they didn't add that music and video crap it would be so much faster.

if they get rid of the music and videos its almost pointless to me

King of Kings said:
if they get rid of the music and videos its almost pointless to me
*sigh* well maybe they should limit it 2 a certian amount, and if they do lower the amount or something. there are some video and sound whores out there on myspace that will have multiple songs loading at once! videos as well

Yeah, it has been acting buggy lately but what can you do? Just wait for a while, and try back again later. The email notifications haven't been working for me anymore. How about you guys?

PerfectSK said:
Yeah, it has been acting buggy lately but what can you do? Just wait for a while, and try back again later. The email notifications haven't been working for me anymore. How about you guys?
nope they don't work for me either. nothing seems to work right on there anymore...

troy272 said:
Myspace has been really slow since the servers went out. It takes forever to login and to do anything on there.
probally b/c they are working to put all of the servers up in the right order, and put in extra precautions for next time, maybe a new UPS.

Have they put in that security feature yet? (Where over 18s cannot contact under 18s or something) (You know, you remember my thread :p )

Back
Top Bottom