Smoking

I have been a member just not a posting member. lol. Anyways I could speak for hours on this subject regarding alcohol/drugs/cigs as I am fortunate enough to have dabbled with all of them. Alcohol is harmless if controlled. Weed is harmless if you stay away from harder drugs (except short term memory loss). But memory exercises can overcome that shortcoming. Cigs are pointless, worthless, no good pieces of crap. But were infact very easy to quit once I was put in the right state of mind.

Yeah I mean I think the arguement that I drink only water (which I really do), is a good thing to bring up to. The fact that you drink sodas and I drink healthy is a big deal too. You may not eat as healthy as I do either, but I don't eat too healthy lol. I do run a lot everyday, as my job is cutting grass and I play tennis. So I think there are more factors. Anyone wanna agree/disagree?

Why bump after an hour?
ashamed0006.gif

BamaFan2989 said:
Yeah I mean I think the arguement that I drink only water (which I really do), is a good thing to bring up to. The fact that you drink sodas and I drink healthy is a big deal too. You may not eat as healthy as I do either, but I don't eat too healthy lol. I do run a lot everyday, as my job is cutting grass and I play tennis. So I think there are more factors. Anyone wanna agree/disagree?

I drink only water also... with the exception of one glass of orange juice and milk daily. Oh, and weekends... lol.

Back
Top Bottom