Smoking

I dont knwo if it is chemically addicting or not, howerver, it has a very strong mental addiction.

There exspensive,and I dont do them,but if a friend did id have no problem with it,they can do what they want.My only chemical addiction is caffiene : /

I don't smoke (never have).

Thing is, the tobacco companies add all sorts of crap to cigarettes that shouldn't normally be there, to get you hooked and get more money out of you.

People do say that, if you roll your own, or smoke pure tobacco, it's much much harder to get properly addicted, because all of the synthetic crap is missing.

Still think smoking's an expensive suicide - it'd be quicker and less painful to jump in front of a bus, or hire a hitman or something.

Nik00117 said:
I'll admit when i'm really up there with alcohol

Thats me :rolleyes: I smoked for 3 months because my life was crap and it just made you relax

Ive stopped now though, because notice how many people want to quit smoking? Why start in the first place?

I smoke, it's a habit I've had for 30+ years, I smoke roll your owns as opposed to tailor mades, always have. I grew up in an era before all the scientific research about the harmfulness of cigarettes became public knowledge and distinctly remember wanting to be "cool" like the "Marlboro Man" and the movie stars when I was in my early teens.

On average I smoke probably 10 slim hand rolled ciggies a day (probably the equivilent of five tailor mades)

Here in Queensland with the new laws just introduced it is no longer allowed to smoke in public indoors or anywhere food or drink are served (including outdoors) or within 4m of a public access way (doorway). You virtually have to go stand in a open field these days. :D

EDIT: You may be interested to know that nicotine is classed as more addictive than Heroin.

I was a smoker for roughly 8 years. Last 2-3 years it was about a pack a day. I have been cig free for a few days shy of 3 months now. I have no craving and no desire to smoke again and it feels great. I know this is my first post but that is just cause I have a desire to listen and learn than speak. It is just my personality. Anyways long story short. Go spend under $20 American and get Allen Carr - The Easyway To Stop Smoking. It claims to be over 90% effective and it is 2 for 2 on people I know (me and my roommate). Just my two cents. Maybe now I will start posting to this site rather than scouring it for hours during work.

My Dad Smokes 2-3 Packs a Day, And It is a complete waste of money. They Smell Bad, Mess Up Your Teeth, Your Lunges, Give you bad breath, etc.

I can't stand being next to someone with one lit, Its just... ick, makes me want to smack it out of their hand and stomp on it lol

Smoking is seriously harmful, causes cancer for crying out loud.

People compare it to alchohol all the time, not even close. I'm not a druggy, nor am I a drunk, But even I will say cigarettes are worse for you than alchohol, and something like weed. (Though I don't approve of weed either, mind you)

Back
Top Bottom