iPod or Creative Zen?

That would be interesting. All touchscreen...how would you watch movies? I'm guessing it automatically shifts to a horizontal format. I bet the price would be through the roof though...

EDIT>>> I just noticed the "Rotate Display" option on the screen. :p

Haha, the whole Ipods the screen... scratch galore if that turned out to be real.

If I ever get another mp3 player, it won't be an iPod. I have just had too many problems with it. My brother's creative though is like a couple of years old and still works perfectly

I actually designed an MP3 player for the last year of my College course and built it in 3D. I could probably think alot better now though, as we had to work off a questionnaire..

Yeah, I guess with MP3 players, its mostly the experience you have with other people with the players, and that, that makes your decision up.

No :p It was just in 3D but it was an MP3 player non the less... it just...didn't play MP3's, and you couldn't touch it...

If I ever get another mp3 player, it won't be an iPod. I have just had too many problems with it. My brother's creative though is like a couple of years old and still works perfectly
yall are wierd...

Wierd? Just because people have iPods that break or do something dumb. My sister's 4th generation iPod 40GB died for the FOURTH time. Luckily it's all under warranty, so she's going to pick up another one soon. But, seriously...my sister is on the verge of buying a new MP3 player. Something that's not iPod related, and I can understand. I would be pretty pissed if my MP3 player died four times in less than two years.

Creative's are known to last. My friend had a 20GB Zen Xtra and he dropped it so many times that the front metal plate had dents like the surface of Mars. Guess what...it still works to this day. Heck, he even has the old songs on the thing, but he just needs to recharge the battery.

most people who have an ipod do not use it correctly, or do not know how and they think its shit so they go and get something else.
i've dropped my ipod about 4 times and its working, actually, better than it ever has for some reason. the battery has been lasting way longer than it usually has for some odd reason.

Back
Top Bottom