Making GIFs

PCNoob2

Daemon Poster
Hey, I have a short movie clip that I want to make into a GIF so I can use it as a forum avatar or sig.

Does anyone know how to do this? Can anyone reccomend some good programs to do this?

Thanks.

P.S + Animation {*Animation Shop 3}
(that goes together, i think its version Paint Shop Pro 9 possibility?, dont quote me on that heh)

Or someone has used before that i read (i personally have no expeirence with as of yet) With WMP, there is a movie cap', i spose it would work the same way with GIF..obviously.. as it would go into.. {Hang on i might need to get more info on this brb}

Ok im back~

Well.. "Basic" way for making a GIF, the whole av/icon as a GIF, where its all moving but if you wanted to make it 'more fansy', you could do a 'icon with a mini video clip in in, like in the corner, placed smaller within the av/icon..
You could use;
Animation Shop 3*
Or if you wanted to cap from a movie/dvd etc, download a free trial of PowerDVD 6, or however you could get it. Maybe any other dvd program that you might be with a dvd burner.. (not too sure)

Of couse with Animation Shop 3 or some prog' like it, you would do frame by frame, thus would take more time and past 'basic line (well..lol)'..
Or V Kage, with the whole flash, which ever fits what you want and what you want to do.

If you hand me the Movie, I could easily make it into a gif for you. I have Flash which will do it simply :)

Thugh if you want to do it yourself, Geek Gals animation program she usggested comes with Paint Shop Pro I believe which is a kewl little program to mess with, but not used it much either.

Kage said:
If you hand me the Movie, I could easily make it into a gif for you. I have Flash which will do it simply :)

Thugh if you want to do it yourself, Geek Gals animation program she usggested comes with Paint Shop Pro I believe which is a kewl little program to mess with, but not used it much either.

K.

I will post the short video clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Kv7v4Hvtzw

The Danger Cart!

Back
Top Bottom