Case design I came up with: 3D Latest :)

h25520062, thanks alot :) I spend alot of time rendering (actually...thats pretty much all I do), so its just all about tinkering with lights/HDR's etc, and of course, Global Illumination (light tracer does the same thing) :D

Your really good at it. You probably could put a picture of a real object then somthing you made and I could not tell which one was fake.

:) I haven't experimented much with doing that, but if I kept modelling and didn't keep rendering (the best part I find), I'd get stuff done ALOT quicker, and then have more to render. Why can't my mind grasp that...

Kage, is there a 3D studio for Linux? I ight think to redesign some stuff as well...like a coffee machine :p

For topic, This case can be designed, you know that. I am actually building a case as well, but it will be wood.

If there's any companies, if you like, buy some stuff and build it. It is worth it. Name it the...err...Kage...err...umm...PC! yah..

Wow, I'm surprised how much this thread has grown :p

I wasn't thinking of sending it off, purely because its only another design afterall, and companies have enough as it is :p

As for the latest render, this is it in a 3D part of my room that I put together quickly. It doens't look as realistic while in this scene though, but I put all that down to the way I've done it, and how empty the scene is:

Computerinroom.jpg

roomrenderlong.jpg

Fake Depth Of Field going on here in Photoshop, but it adds to the realisticness.

More on the case to do now...I hope, haha

lhuser - I'm not sure. Maybe not 3D Studio Max, but there many be a 3D program that will be made for Linux.

Wow there really nice if you got it all done you could submit, if i were you i would.

you could have your own range kage gaming ©

Back
Top Bottom