Ummm?

BamaFan2989 said:
I just replied with a "I stopped sharing it, and I won't do it anymore. And I thought it could have been a friend." Cause a lot of friends come here and download stuff overnight too.
did u know it was being shared? j/w because i didn't know i was sharing anything eather until they said something

i got one of those a long time ago and i replied with "im sorry i will never download/upload illegal things again."

john123 said:
i got one of those a long time ago and i replied with "im sorry i will never download/upload illegal things again."
yea i downloaded it and it didn't even work....i thought i got rid of it but i guess not. i don't like sharing things anyway so it's probably good that the contacted me so i can stop the sharing and what not

BamaFan2989 said:
I just replied with a "I stopped sharing it, and I won't do it anymore. And I thought it could have been a friend." Cause a lot of friends come here and download stuff overnight too.
I thought that you were getting some unwarranted remarks lately, so I've given you a rep point :D , I see your level is 18, [I've had a look]

yea i replied to the thing but it said my notice ID doesn't exist...probably because i deleted the file almost a week ago. but i made my apoligies and what not anyway just to be sure.

BamaFan2989 said:
If the folder thing is ticked as shared, untick it. :p

Back
Top Bottom