Looking for website desginer

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
Ok I am intending on registering and getting my website up soon. However I want someone that is really good at website design to help me design a website. I can't offer much in return however my site will have a link that will say "Designed by" and you can add in w/e you want there. Bascially anyone with advanced knowlegde of website design with a extra time on their hands that wants to help out is more then welcome.

Nik00117 said:
Ok I am intending on registering and getting my website up soon. However I want someone that is really good at website design to help me design a website. I can't offer much in return however my site will have a link that will say "Designed by" and you can add in w/e you want there. Bascially anyone with advanced knowlegde of website design with a extra time on their hands that wants to help out is more then welcome.
i would like to create a web site for you. i have my CIW Foundations and Site Designers Certifications. I can also reference you to my Web Design teacher for a "proof of skill" :) i have designed some sites for company's but they don't want me posting it myself and they havn't done it themselves yet....i am also talking with a friend of my moms for designing a church website

Back
Top Bottom