Case design I came up with: 3D Latest :)

Dude, that is one hell of a cool case. You are very talented with your 3D modeling :D! Just one thing though, if you make one, please sell one to me [cheap] before you sell it to thermaltake or someone ;) Good luck though... that case could go far I recon

Very nice man...

Kinda reminds me of this resident evil case some dude made, had the anti-virus and t-virus containers, glowing. Not sure if it was real or not.

Thanks people :) Hmm, never seen that design...

And, haha, I doubt I'd ever sell the design. Theres so many out there, they wouldn't want mine!

If I had money and the skills though, i would definietly build it out of alluminium myself...

Anyway, onto the parts.

The best parts you can think of that could go in this case. Money is not a question (its a 3D model :p), so thats hard drives, motherboard, CPU, (CPU fans already going to be the Arctic Cooling 64 PRO), and anything like that :D

Dual Graphics cards and all that jazz.

They must all be compatable with each other though :)

Logitech Z5500 Digital speakers are already written in a clause to be in it, okay? :p

If you can also find reference images of these products if you could like straight on, perspective (for instance with graphics cards: front and back), etc

Thanks again!

i think a cool idea would be to have the motherboard tray acryllic so u can see the back of the motherboard from the other side or something :D (looks like u have a clear panel on the other side) and make the tray removable via that side. Frekin awesome case. i bet it would be around 300 bucks retail or something like that. awesome design!

:D I love all these replies. Its making me want to keep going which is great!

Hey thats a great idea. I didn't actually think of that, mkaing it removable from the other side :D

As for the price of it. I don't know. Its big enough to be water cooled etc, but because I don't know too much about that, at the moment, its not going to be.

But who knows what can happen on later renders ;)

Kage said:
:D I love all these replies. Its making me want to keep going which is great!

Hey thats a great idea. I didn't actually think of that, mkaing it removable from the other side :D

As for the price of it. I don't know. Its big enough to be water cooled etc, but because I don't know too much about that, at the moment, its not going to be.

But who knows what can happen on later renders ;)
hehe yesh a very nice idea from the moose of corse :p another cool idea would be to line the bottem of the case with a led cord or something so it would have a glow from the bottem :D red prehaps? i actually wanna do it with my case now!

Hehe, I plan to have many lights, but not too much, but low heat lights of course...

Right, spec me a PC everyone. I know some people better at this than me :p

Moneys no question. The best of the best of the best!

Kage said:
Hehe, I plan to have many lights, but not too much, but low heat lights of course...

Right, spec me a PC everyone. I know some people better at this than me :p

Moneys no question. The best of the best of the best!
hehe yea LEDs are low power and heat :) i am about 2 make a thread on the rope leds for the bottem like i was mentioning!

i'll get u the best intel specs on the market at the moment :p we'll just go with the conroe extreme of corse :p

Hmm... to have my favourite heatsink, the Athlon 64 PRO, unless I have to go with Freezer 7, I'd probably go more for AMD parts for this :)

Kage said:
Hmm... to have my favourite heatsink, the Athlon 64 PRO, unless I have to go with Freezer 7, I'd probably go more for AMD parts for this :)
:) i'll give u the intel options anyways lol. the freezer 7 pro is awesome as well ^_^

Back
Top Bottom