Life Plan

Wow, you have quite a good few fall out plans Nic, which is great :D
I hope everything goes great for you :)

I'm well...I don't really know.

I am studying a 3D Animation course in UNI at the moment, but I figure thats probably not going to help me much, as I've now moved more towards modelling, and less to animation...

(Might explain why I keep having arguments with the teacher about my modelling intensity, and advanced lighting perfectionistic qualities haha. He just thinks it takes too long to render, so scrap it, and use normal lights, but I'm like...nah)

I would love to be a part time freelancer, making models for people, and getting paid for it :) Just, nothing too serious yet.

I'd also like to build PC's for people in spare time.

For my main job, a 3D place would be great I think, but like I said, I'm not sure anymore about that side of things, even though I do love doing it.

Brookfield said:
:D Glad you took it well, you seemed like a guy with a good sense of humour, as to my bedroom wall, hmmmm, don't know whether I was wise to say about that, at least my mum didn't have to stand the sheets in the corner, when she made my bed in the morning!, [explanation by PM, if needed!]
hehe yesh, i may not have great jokes but i take them well for the most part :) plus i like a friendly community:D

Wow, you have quite a good few fall out plans Nic, which is great
I hope everything goes great for you

Yea I have figured relying on only one plan and not having a back up plan to fall back onto quickly can really bit you in (excuse langauge) ass. I learned this in my business class, teacher was like "First have plan A, then Plan B, C, D, and E and in the unlikely case all of them fail, your just unlucky"

and I figure teh Airforce is a solid backup plan, I know what basic is like, I know how they live, I know pretty much everything about the Air Force from ranks to pay, to living and basic by the time i'm 20 would be a breeze. And in the case that my business simply doesn't work and I can't make anything out of it I could just do 20+ years in teh airforce or so and then get a really great GS postion for 20 years after that and when i'm 60 retire with full medical insurance on me and my spouse and a nice paycheck.

I want to finish year 10, do my VCE and then go to uni and do a computer related course. My brother is currently doing a Computer Science and Professional Software Design course or something like that at RMIT in Melbourne, that would be pretty cool.

Back
Top Bottom