Life Plan

My plan for life is to do something with computers. I want to either be a programmer, a computer scientist, or a computer engineer. Can't decide yet but I definitely do know that I want to work with computers. I know this is farfetched but I would like to get into MIT, so I'm keeping my grades up as high as I can (I got all A's last semester). I wanna set my standards as high as I can so I have something to shoot for. Some people don't think I could get in to MIT but I think that if I set my mind for it and try hard enough, I could have a chance.

troy272 said:
My plan for life is to do something with computers. I want to either be a programmer, a computer scientist, or a computer engineer. Can't decide yet but I definitely do know that I want to work with computers. I know this is farfetched but I would like to get into MIT, so I'm keeping my grades up as high as I can (I got all A's last semester). I wanna set my standards as high as I can so I have something to shoot for. Some people don't think I could get in to MIT but I think that if I set my mind for it and try hard enough, I could have a chance.
i like your thinking, and i got strait A's all through my 9th and 10th grade :D!

MooseMan said:
i work at the coast guard (A.K.A Coasty Station) It's good and all, i work for IRM (Information Resource Management) or tech support. It's a good place to work at, boot camp is pretty phycial i've herd. But there boats are awesome! fregin fast as hell, so i've herd. i may get a change 2 ride 1 this summer!
the cutters
the ones that look like this
2003-06-26%2020-33%20US%20Coast%20Guard%20Boat%20Valdez.jpg

they pulled me over the other day on my jetski, i was goin 55 and they just coasted right past me, at least 70 75 ish omg, it was awesome

boardordi3 said:
the cutters
the ones that look like this
2003-06-26%2020-33%20US%20Coast%20Guard%20Boat%20Valdez.jpg

they pulled me over the other day on my jetski, i was goin 55 and they just coasted right past me, at least 70 75 ish omg, it was awesome
yes those, those will own just about any boat out there! :D i see them pretty often, sadly not speeding down on the water and stuff, or at least not very often

jordan: lmao, yea thats funny....hmm well i spelt A right! :D

EDIT: hehe the smilies are aligned in the same places with eachother ;)

im planning to work for a bus company, Weavaway, then im going to go onto buying a few old buses, strating my own coach company then buying better buses. I hope it works out for you all.

Fast Hosty said:
im planning to work for a bus company, Weavaway, then im going to go onto buying a few old buses, strating my own coach company then buying better buses. I hope it works out for you all.
nice, i wanna drive a bus sometime in my lifetime, looks like fun! :D i love driving

MooseMan said:
for me i was thinking:

step 1: go 2 collage for a masters degree in something, regardless of what feild (computer related tho)

1. Start a computer repair buisness (may also include hardware sales)
2. Become a computer analyst
3. Network administrator
What you going to do at collage, make them?,[lol, just kidding] Collage; "a form of art, where various materials are arranged & stuck to a backing" [a little like my bedroom wall when I was a kid, young ladies in bathing suits, no nudes in those days! :D

Brookfield said:
What you going to do at collage, make them?,[lol, just kidding] Collage; "a form of art, where various materials are arranged & stuck to a backing" [a little like my bedroom wall when I was a kid, young ladies in bathing suits, no nudes in those days! :D
hehe ok brookfeild....whoops

*********College there :) my brother is doing the same thing right now, a bunch of girls in bikini's and wat not.

MooseMan said:
hehe ok brookfeild....whoops

*********College there :) my brother is doing the same thing right now, a bunch of girls in bikini's and wat not.
:D Glad you took it well, you seemed like a guy with a good sense of humour, as to my bedroom wall, hmmmm, don't know whether I was wise to say about that, at least my mum didn't have to stand the sheets in the corner, when she made my bed in the morning!, [explanation by PM, if needed!]

Back
Top Bottom