Looking for Sponsorer

That seems OK, but it would proberly have to be a large hosting company to be able to donate a Dedicated Server. If i had a load of $$, i would consider :)

Thanks, I am grateful for anything even just $10 should help me to afford one ;) Also if your considering email/pm me for my paypal address and there may be other things involved ;).

Fast Hosty said:
Sorry if its in the wrong forum but i felt it was supposed to go in this one!

Hello Fellow ComputerForums Members,

Our plan . . .
I am planning on starting a company up called Fast Hosty, and we are hoping to purchase a domain.

We Need . . .
We would need a company to sponsor us a farirly decent dedicated server to start off, then all servers after that we will buy if needed.
We appreciate any offers and the specs we hope for are below:
2.6Ghz+
1gb ram
120gb h/d if possible
10mbps
1000gb bandwith.

We will consider offers less as we understand it wont always be possible.

We also dont mind any paypal money you may have laying around or a decent reseller 40gb/400gb.

What's in it for you. . . ?
The kind company that sponsors will get two banners on each page of the site, plus we will be willing to write customer testermonials and reviews on these web hosting company review sites.

If you want a copy of our buisness plan pm or email me.

Contact us
If you are interested please post in this thread and contact us in the following ways:
Yahoo: fasthosty@yahoo.com
Msn: fasthosty@hotmail.co.uk
Email: fasthosty@yahoo.com
ComputerForums: Private Message

Thanks very much we look foward to hearing from you,

Fast Hosty©
Thinking of your internet safety, it might be wise to delete your live links, the guys [& David] will tell you that we had an "invisible" infiltrator once, who seemed to have used some live links to gain access to members accounts & cause mischief.

I'll leave it to you to delete them asap, or I can do it for you if you like?, I don't mind. [of course, leave the links in your sig!]

Thanks for the advice there, Brookfield, I will change them, Guys, if you want the details, Pm me.
Fast Hosty

Fast Hosty said:
Thanks for the advice there, Brookfield, I will change them, Guys, if you want the details, Pm me.
Fast Hosty
My pleasure!,
gentleman.gif
one of my duties is to protect members, hope you get the support you're after, my job, before I retired ten years ago, aged 65, [yes, I'm 75 :( ] was with a large firm of solicitors, [lawyers] & the instinct to smell out possible trouble never dies!

Brookfield said:
My pleasure!,
gentleman.gif
one of my duties is to protect members, hope you get the support you're after, my job, before I retired ten years ago, aged 65, [yes, I'm 75 :( ] was with a large firm of solicitors, [lawyers] & the instinct to smell out possible trouble never dies!
lol, Brookfield i had no idea that you were a lawyer! thats really cool!

boardordi3 said:
lol, Brookfield i had no idea that you were a lawyer! thats really cool!
No, I said I worked there, but was in close contact with them, I was a "Legal Clerk", a sort of lawyer, I suppose, my job was to go to the local magistrates court each day with the offenders, & present the lawyer firm's case, for or against, not an easy job, does my past in that job come across in the way I deal weith members on CF, do you think?

Back
Top Bottom