New Job! :D

Kage

Golden Master
Hey people,

I sent an application form in for Costco's ages ago, and suddenly out of the blue, I got a call asking do I still want a job, and asked me for an interview that day.

Well, it went well, and they said they'd ring yesterday, and guess what? They did :D

I go the job!!! Finally!!! :D

It pays £5.25 an hour, and I'll be doing quite alot of work including tills, pushing trolleys, heavy lifting, working in photography, etc..

Only problem is, and I hope they don't throw me out for it, since I will tell them today since I need to go in to copy details,
is that I'm going away in 3 weeks time and it was already planned, for 1 week.

Will they have a problem with that? :(

no just be true to them. say I cant work for 3 weeks becuase I planned them already, your 19 or 20 so they should understand

No, luckily, I'm only going away for 1, so I'll miss only 2 shifts (Sat and Sun), so... they should be okay with it...

Thanks :D I'm nervous though... this is one big place. Its massive!

Be straight up with them, tell them this was already planned before they "rang you out of the blue", you should be fine.

Better to bring it up sooner rather than later to give them time to find a replacement.

Oh yeah, good one on the job :D

Nope, theres one about 5 minutes away from me...unless....unless its a mirage because of the insane heat :(...

Haha, anyway, I've sorted it out with them now. Things should be okay :)

Haha, word. It's so freakishly hot here in California...so crazy. Over the weekend, several hardware stores ran out of fans because so many people were buying them. Then some cities are experiencing black outs which SUCKS, because they have no AC or anything. Most people have to sit outside all day, because the house is just TOO hot.

alvino said:
Haha, word. It's so freakishly hot here in California...so crazy. Over the weekend, several hardware stores ran out of fans because so many people were buying them. Then some cities are experiencing black outs which SUCKS, because they have no AC or anything. Most people have to sit outside all day, because the house is just TOO hot.
yea the heatwave thing has been on the news latly, i've got a fan running next 2 me right now :)

oh btw concrats kage! i almost forgot...j/k ;) hope u like it. and i doubt it's a mirage because i don't think mirages call people...

Back
Top Bottom