Christmas came early for Alvino!

alvino

Golden Master
YAY! I finally got my X1900 XT, Zalman VF900-Cu and OCZ GameXstream. Sorry for the crap pictures. My camera sucks and I can't get it too close or it'll blur.

Both side by side:
DSCN2119.jpg

The VF900-Cu's sexy mirror polish base:
DSCN2121.jpg

The R580 core and 512MB of GDDR3 glory:
DSCN2124.jpg

Everything done and put together:
DSCN2130.jpg

This is the case. It's messy, I know. The unconventional positioning of the motherboard leaves me no option but to put the power cables like that
I'll clean it up later.
DSCN2131.jpg

Very nice.

I don't know how to install the fan right on the videocard though. I just use the one that came with it which is OK because I don't overclock.

Nice man, I need to get a new video card, but ehh Im saving for some other stuff right now..But congrats.

PCNoob said:
Very nice.

I don't know how to install the fan right on the videocard though. I just use the one that came with it which is OK because I don't overclock.

I don't overclock much either, but I got a new video card cooler because the stock ATI coolers, while being effective at cooling, they're loud as hell. The VF900 is SO quiet. The only thing that's making the noise is pretty much my Delta Tri-Blade heatsink fan. :p

YAY! I can finally play Oblivion and Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter with high settings. :D

i dont see why you guys are wasting money on top of the line gfx cards right now when you can get even better DirectX 10 gfx cards when they come out.

Back
Top Bottom