Beer turns men into women

Haha, one thing is true though. NEVER, EVER give a woman a credit card, especially YOUR credit card. :p

Not all women are like that, it's just super sterotypical.

Who said anything that all women are like that.

Haha, one thing is true though. NEVER, EVER give a woman a credit card, especially YOUR credit card.

Don't own a CC in the first place:)

rofl, I don't know what was funnier, the joke or all the posts after it trying to work out whether it was a joke or not!

rofl, I don't know what was funnier, the joke or all the posts after it trying to work out whether it was a joke or not!

I have a speacil ability for creating really sticky subjects that are considerd "converstial" Some of better known threads have been
9/11 threads
Iraq Threads
Gay Marriage thread
Legalization of weed, and lower drinking age
I really went gun-ho on the American are aggorant thread
and what we should do with Iraq thread
Crisis in middle east
and Isreal attacked a UN outpost.

So naturally if I post somthing lots of poeple tend to think i'm prob going be debating or agruing over nothing which a large portion of this board will of coures disagree with.

Nik00117 said:
I have a speacil ability for creating really sticky subjects that are considerd "converstial" Some of better known threads have been
9/11 threads
Iraq Threads
Gay Marriage thread
Legalization of weed, and lower drinking age
I really went gun-ho on the American are aggorant thread
and what we should do with Iraq thread
Crisis in middle east
and Isreal attacked a UN outpost.

So naturally if I post somthing lots of poeple tend to think i'm prob going be debating or agruing over nothing which a large portion of this board will of coures disagree with.
rofl, it's true

that was a good joke though :D i will have 2 spread it around

Nik00117 said:
Don't own a CC in the first place:)

Haha, well most guys can manage their credit card fine, but give it to a woman...next thing you'll see is more clothes and an exorbitant credit card bill.

Haha, well most guys can manage their credit card fine, but give it to a woman...next thing you'll see is more clothes and an exorbitant credit card bill.

When we moved from America to Germany, we had gotten to the clothes part of the unpacking and well heh long behold we had 12 or so boxes of clothes, my dad had 3, i had 2, my sister had 1, my mom had the other 6.

couldnt drive, lol

My mom has a difficult time driving to. On stick shift she'll miss up with the gears and stuff and she'll be general woman driver. When I had my licease if I was with her I refused to let her drive. I didn't feel like dieing.

Back
Top Bottom