Wonderfull little story

Lol really?

Ouch, that sucks. I have a friend, 17 on him, and he still walked away.

I can fight, and I mean I can really fight, but when I start to get his with their skateboards, then im.. well you know, fucked.

Ive been in a few. One along long time ago. Once in 6th grade, I shoved someone against the locker, and had im in a headlock till the teacher came and broke us up.

And then just my freshmen year, I broke someones wrist. Not even a punch, I pulled his backpack, and he just had to be attached to it; fell wrong, and snap.

Not so much. I got suspended for a week. Though I came back a Hero. Was pretty tight..... :D

Kid threw a punch,I wis in karate at the time,blocked it and threw one at him,for some reason I got a sudden urge not to hurt him so I went from face to stomach.he grabs his side and walks off. I see him around the persons house we were at with her mom crying. he had a red first imprint on his side : )

Lol, i got suspended for hitting someone and nearly breaking there jaw from school, when my Dad was young some kids he hated wouldnt move out the road, he got out the car and smashed on of ems face and left him in the road knocked out, now my Mum does his wifes ironing, the dont see each other though lol but he was P*ssed! :p

Rofl, noone would screw with me where I work, the knackery. I'd be in there skinning calves covered in blood with knives everywhere :D

Back
Top Bottom