Negative rep comments

David Lindon

Golden Master
It seems some users are abusing the rep system by leaving negative comments and in the comment putting (innocent username) - negative comment

And fooling the user into thinking that (innocent username) had left the comment. This is not the case. If you feel the negative rep point was not deserved, pm me. I have corrected the situation for users today.

I have a few that were ment to be good, but turned out negative.

For instance, one says something like ''thanks dude!!" but it shows neutral...

But I dont care at this point.

I was given a negative by someone for being a noob apparently.
clipboard01vy0.jpg

I've pretty much quit caring about it though, I find the rep system to not be worth the hassle.

So is this a good rep status?. Idk admin or somone, what is the with the "a big wtf"

I think the beer one is uncalled for really. Frankly IDC, Most of my neg reps are from poeple who disagreed with my view points. If they don't like em,they don't like em, if they are imature enough to give out a neg point for it then thats their prob. I'd just like to really know who gave me some of those.

I got a few ideas, but heh better not going shouting out names.

Mine isnt to bad, but yeah Ive got some retarted ones before, but mainly the one brook gave me, and never even said sorry about it...Cant see it now, how come we can only see the recent ones...

untitledyr8.jpg

David Lindon said:
It seems some users are abusing the rep system by leaving negative comments and in the comment putting (innocent username) - negative comment

And fooling the user into thinking that (innocent username) had left the comment. This is not the case. If you feel the negative rep point was not deserved, pm me. I have corrected the situation for users today.

One thing you should consider would be to users to see who gave them good/neutral/bad rep.

It seems that some people are abusing it.

Back
Top Bottom