is this legal?

Brookfield said:
Yes, best to be cautious, but knowing our Tony, you'll probably have died of old age, by the time it's made law, did you see that he is introducing much more control over those leaving the country, & this comes into force in eight bl**dy years, what a w*nker!!

Since when was bloody a bad word? We now have to censor some of it out? haha. Is bloody seriously taken as a bad word in England?

bloody hell.

mark thorpe said:
doesnt suprise me.... blair is a total tw*t. doesnt have a f*cking clue how to do anything. pisses me off ALOT.

its not control leaving the country we need, we need to sort out the total shambles which they call the immigration system.

"oh look, an illegal immigrant, lets pay him and give him a house"

/rant

To slightly go off topic for a moment, there is a friend of a work colleague who has worked for the city council for the last 5 years, came from the Ukraine, learnt English, studied hard, and has worked every day he has been here, he was refused asylum, so therefore couldn't work, which he hated, he thought his wife and children were dead only for them to be found living 2 miles away, getting their support from the same place, after 4 years.

The immigration system is a mess, but there are plenty out there who want to work, who want to honestly earn a living, but its the few that give the rest the bad name, that want to scam the state for every penny they can get. Its the unbalanced system that is a joke, there is absolutely no consistency when it comes down to deciding who they are going to support and who they are not.

Blair, and his cronies, are the worst government we could personally have, he is so far up bush's backside, that in pulp fiction, he would be the gimp, and continues to isolate us from the rest of europe, this has caused the decisions made by Europe to be passed as law, because Britain does not do say anything about it, until its too late, yet he still gets voted in again.

Labour government a joke, they have simply implemented every failed tory policy over the 10 years before they got in government.

Swift said:
Since when was bl**dy a bad word? We now have to censor some of it out? haha. Is bl**dy seriously taken as a bad word in England?

bl**dy hell.
Very funny, the answer is yes.

There was recently an advertisement to promote Australia to the rest of the world, and it was edited in England because at the end, a woman said "So where the bloody hell are you", and people found that offensive.

nstepho said:
There was recently an advertisement to promote Australia to the rest of the world, and it was edited in England because at the end, a woman said "So where the bloody hell are you", and people found that offensive.
I'm from England, & I saw that advert, you're so right, there was no [excuse me] "bloody", most of the English speaking world say it without thinking, yet here the so-called "mother country" we're still a little edgy about it, that's why I'm so amazed that there is now an evening cooking programme called The "F" Word on British TV, the chef, Gordon Ramsay, well-known for his colourful language is showing ordinary people how to cook certain dishes, & I reckon he uses the "F" word, at least thirty times before it ends, incidentally the TV watershed hour here,[when it's assumed that children are in bed, ha-ha] is 9pm, his programme starts at 9pm, finishing at 10.

He is a millionaire several times over, & owns exclusive & very expensive restaurants across the world, so he's tolerated, he screams f*ck off to his cooks, throwing their "failed" cooking across the kitchen, but they still work for him,....yep, strange race, we British!!

Brookfield said:
I'm from England, & I saw that advert, you're so right, there was no [excuse me] "bloody", most of the English speaking world say it without thinking, yet here the so-called "mother country" we're still a little edgy about it, that's why I'm so amazed that there is now an evening cooking programme called The "F" Word on British TV, the chef, Gordon Ramsay, well-known for his colourful language is showing ordinary people how to cook certain dishes, & I reckon he uses the "F" word, at least thirty times before it ends, incidentally the TV watershed hour here,[when it's assumed that children are in bed, ha-ha] is 9pm, his programme starts at 9pm, finishing at 10.

He is a millionaire several times over, & owns exclusive & very expensive restaurants across the world, so he's tolerated, he screams f*ck off to his cooks, throwing their "failed" cooking across the kitchen, but they still work for him,....yep, strange race, we British!!

lol, well we have that time or whatever, but you still cant say the "f word" on TV, at least not even cable, now the subscription channels, HBO, Shotime, etc. they can do whatever they want
but mostly all we ever get is like the south park where they say s**t 150 something times lol, it was a great one, but you cant say f*g unless you are homosexual or the character rather

boardordi3 said:
lol, well we have that time or whatever, but you still cant say the "f word" on TV, at least not even cable, now the subscription channels, HBO, Shotime, etc. they can do whatever they want
but mostly all we ever get is like the south park where they say s**t 150 something times lol, it was a great one, but you cant say f*g unless you are homosexual or the character rather

that was a really good episode, and they said it 300 times, lol

really?
lol that was f'n hilarius, especially on secret stash, hes like oh you can only say f*g if ur gay, or else u get beeped, looks like u learned somethin new about jimbo today lol

Back
Top Bottom