New Car!!

the mazdaspeed 6 outruns the rx-8, has room for 5 adults, all wheel drive, an amazing sound system and one of the best suspensions you can get on a midsize car

Wow you know a lot lol, check out my thread, 04max vs 05 altima se-r...I need some opinions..

Alrite if your dad is willing to buy it, the Civic '06. Has great gas mileage, and Honda has a great reputation for making cars. Second choice would be the Acura Integra, simply put because its a car that is highly customizable. :)

Edit: Oh has anyone seen the commerical for the VW Rabbit. It looks very nice, and for only 14 k too.

Here are pics of my choice im reclining for the Civic 2006 or the prelude cause the prelude looks so kool and has the most HP of the cars and it has the Vtec engine :D but the civic 2006 is not a very sure decition

Prelude: 2.2L I4 DOHC VTEC 195HP
1.jpg

Celica:1.8L I4 DOHC 160HP(GT version) 180(GT-S version)
toyota-celica-2.jpg

Civc 2006:1.8L I4 140HP
3.jpg

I like the new Peageuot 307 but I doubt its what your looking for :p

I quite like the Celica ^ :)

Kage said:
I like the new Peageuot 307 but I doubt its what your looking for :p

I quite like the Celica ^ :)
Ohh ive seen one of those 307's convertible looks so kool, the celica looks so racer

i the the mazda speed6 u were mentioning eairlier would be frekin awesome!! or a miata MX-5. those are awesome cars as well. i don't really like any of your above options execpt the prelude is ok. but civics are too popular, there everywhere. i wouldn't feel very independent or anything seeing the same car as yours 5 times to the grocery store. second choice on ur list is the integra. but like i said i think mazda would be better. the speed 6 is frekin awesome!

Back
Top Bottom