usb outlets

Peter Lachowicz

Daemon Poster
y are usb outlets so cheap, like, i putthe usb cord in, and then i YANK it out, and the whole thing just flies out.....or after that, at my bday, i was plugging my camera into the computer, and then it all falls apart, and then one of my friends accidentally spills a little water, and everything, i mean everything falls apart, inside the usb port, its like it was never there, owell.... Why are they so cheap, like why cant they NOT be made in china, what about japan?...

I dont understand what you are asking..

USB are made for easy plug and play useability, so they need to be able to be "yanked" out easily..

Maybe you should be a bit more careful when using USB... :p

I could start a huge rant on those pieces of lines on flash drives and digital cameras, wriststraps, etc. etc. that always break. :p

Anyway, I'm not going to...

Peter, You need to stop with the spam. Continuous double posting, and a stupid Thread. cool it.

Thats just wonderful
rolleye0014.gif

im sorry that i have offended you, lets not start a war......truly sry, but SOMEONE got angry because i made a thread when nobody made one for hours, and that was only i could think of, so sry if i offended you.,,,

Back
Top Bottom