Gallery: Your Workstation

Here's my workstation, i got a new mouse since then...otherwise it's the same

web_setup.jpg

printer_web.jpg

web_darksetup.jpg

web_officechair.jpg

sadly i still have the scary mousepad (it's a weird looking angel)

MooseMan said:
Here's my workstation, i got a new mouse since then...otherwise it's the same

web_setup.jpg

printer_web.jpg

web_darksetup.jpg

web_officechair.jpg

sadly i still have the scary mousepad (it's a weird looking angel)
I like it! that keyboard is cool I wanna get one. That chair looks comfortable too. BTW I have the same monitor as you :)

troy272 said:
I like it! that keyboard is cool I wanna get one. That chair looks comfortable too. BTW I have the same monitor as you :)
the 19"? awesome. it's been a good monitor. The chair is the comfe-ist chair you'll ever sit in!! :D if u want i can give u the link to that keyboard

MooseMan said:
the 19"? awesome. it's been a good monitor. The chair is the comfe-ist chair you'll ever sit in!! :D if u want i can give u the link to that keyboard
oh no mine's a 17" but it looks just like mine and I really like it. the 17" is big enough for me although I would like a 19" I'm thinking about getting another 17" and setting up dual monitors but that will have to wait awhile.
EDIT: my chair is awful, it's cloth and after sitting in it for awhile, it's not that comfortable so I have to get a pillow or something. I really want a leather chair though and when we move, I'm gonna get one because they're really comfy, my parents have one and It's awesome!

troy272 said:
oh no mine's a 17" but it looks just like mine and I really like it. the 17" is big enough for me although I would like a 19" I'm thinking about getting another 17" and setting up dual monitors but that will have to wait awhile.
EDIT: my chair is awful, it's cloth and after sitting in it for awhile, it's not that comfortable so I have to get a pillow or something. I really want a leather chair though and when we move, I'm gonna get one because they're really comfy, my parents have one and It's awesome!
yea we have cloth chairs at work and their retarted.....but eather way, the leather rocks. or the mesh. those are good 2, i just like lether better personally

AMD RULES said:
wow. ;) nice workstation. I love media center pc and your fish tank.
Got specs for the two computers? Great job man :)
I love this cleanness. I also a neat freak. LOL

I got specs for all three of the computers in there :) that is a computer in the coffee table :)

The main machine on the deck is:

AMD Opteron 165 @2.8ghz

Asus A8N32-SLI Deluxe

GSkill 2x1GB PC4000 500mhz

Asus 7900gt OC to 800mhz/1800mhz In Sli

Western Digital 74gb Raptor 16mb buffer (Boot Drive)

Western Digital 2x320gb SATA Raid 0 16mb buffer each

The other two machines are both twins, both have amd xp 3200+,
asus a7n8x-e deluxe, both have corsair value select 1gb pc 3200,
the one on the coffee table has a segate 160gb sata2 harddrive.
the media center pc has 1.6tb of drive space for recordings and downloaded movies. The entire office is networked with gigabit, I am running a linksys cable modem, linksys 8 port gigabit switch, linksys wireless g access point, and ordering a linksys voip adaptor soon enough. That is about it. Thank you very much for the fish tank complement.

Back
Top Bottom