Life Plan

I've seen the Army quite well, i've been on Army bases, i've seen Army chain of command i've seen generally how they live, i've talked to ARmy guys about their benefits.

Wait do you want to join the Canadian army, or the American Army I just noticed where you live. If its the Canadian army IDK Shyt about them. If the American army stay out and I can't read or write german very well yet.

Nik00117 said:
My mom was going off today going wtf your going do with my life and stuff thing is I already know and I got several back up plans. So I was like.

1. Attempt to open my business in Germany, if it shoots great stay here in germany.
2. If it fails move back the states get odd jobs here and tehre well giving my business a year to see how it pans out. At the end of year move out regradless.
3. If business failed join Air Force, use their program to get 100% free college and spend the next 4 to 6 years majoring in computer sci as a major, and sales/marketing as a minor. (try business again well in airforce)

That shoved the foot down her thoart.

For the younger crowd do you have any plans?
Goodness, is life really bad at home, or are you just wanting to spread your wings?, how old are you?

Brookfield said:
Goodness, is life really bad at home, or are you just wanting to spread your wings?, how old are you?
He's 17...

I'm really undecided at the moment, could be several things...

I see kids turn 26 still living at their parents house. By the time i'm 21 or 22 I want my own place. Idealy early be nice to have it by the time i'm 20. And i'm 17. Life isn't bad, I get what I want, but last thign I want to be is sitting at home for any longer then I have too. I guess i'm like my dad. He has a simliar plan expect he just said to his dad hes going stay in the house from anywhere to a year, and a year and 1/2 in his house looking for a job.He looked, and looked counldn't find anything so he joined the Air Force.

Me i'll give himself to i'm 20 or so to move out but idealy it'd be great if my business shoots of here (which I don't forseen happenign)

Im going to be a pennyless student, until the age of about 26, where I might get up off my arse, and look for something to do..

lol jox,

i was also considering the coast guard for a while after college, i love everything on the water, and i like the idea of a government job, but i dunno if i'd b an officer or what, i dont wanna be trapped for 4 years :/

anyone here been in the coast guard?

No, my math teacher was those its hard training. UNless your physically in shape I wouldn't recommended. But hey justknow this your always been station state side and never go overseas if thats what you like.

for me i was thinking:

step 1: go 2 college for a masters degree in something, regardless of what feild (computer related tho)

1. Start a computer repair buisness (may also include hardware sales)
2. Become a computer analyst
3. Network administrator

boardordi3 said:
lol jox,

i was also considering the coast guard for a while after college, i love everything on the water, and i like the idea of a government job, but i dunno if i'd b an officer or what, i dont wanna be trapped for 4 years :/

anyone here been in the coast guard?
i work at the coast guard (A.K.A Coasty Station) It's good and all, i work for IRM (Information Resource Management) or tech support. It's a good place to work at, boot camp is pretty phycial i've herd. But there boats are awesome! fregin fast as hell, so i've herd. i may get a change 2 ride 1 this summer!

Back
Top Bottom