is this legal?

joxley1990 said:
Meh, does it matter, it's not as if there are any "TV Police" out there..
Don't be too sure, in Britain the government is putting a bill through parliament for a new department, with a large staff, to monitor items that seem dodgy, like this->
lamer.gif

joxley1990 said:
I take it back then!
Yes, best to be cautious, but knowing our Tony, you'll probably have died of old age, by the time it's made law, did you see that he is introducing much more control over those leaving the country, & this comes into force in eight bl**dy years, what a w*nker!!

The maxium most poeple can get fined is liek 2,000 bucks. Honsetly thats not going stop most pritate sbecause they'll be like heh i'll pay the 2,000 and just know I got way more then 2,000 out of the deal.

Another thing I would do is in Winamp, search in the Shoutcast TV. That, I am sure is legal. But, I think it's okay to do it, as long as you don't sell it.

Brookfield said:
Yes, best to be cautious, but knowing our Tony, you'll probably have died of old age, by the time it's made law, did you see that he is introducing much more control over those leaving the country, & this comes into force in eight bl**dy years, what a w*nker!!

doesnt suprise me.... blair is a total tw*t. doesnt have a f*cking clue how to do anything. pisses me off ALOT.

its not control leaving the country we need, we need to sort out the total shambles which they call the immigration system.

"oh look, an illegal immigrant, lets pay him and give him a house"

/rant

Back
Top Bottom