OMG I'm so Happy! ^_^

Paradox1

Fully Optimized
Ok, Told Myself I wasn't gonna make a big deal about it, But Man I am like.. Uuber Excited to the 12th power squared here lol It's been a while since I've actually had my own computer. This one if the Family computer, From Dell, POS. My Old notebook was a gateway, Pentium 3 (*screams of terror*) Eh? What was that? *looks around*

..Whatever, Anyways So I've been stuck with this thing, My Friend Jon Told me about this deal he had, 35% off coupon, Gave it to me since he wasn't gonna buy anything by thursday lol

So Here It is:

It's a Dell Inspiron E1705, And Even Though I'm sure I'm going to get bashed for getting a Dell, I don't care. This thing comes with an nVidia GeForce 7900, 2 Gigs of RAM, 100GB HD, Fully Upgradable to the New Intel Core 2 Duo Series (Which I plan to do as soon as I get my hands on one (In the next few weeks)) Integrated Wifi and Bluetooth.

And All of it costing a mere $1,174 American ^_^ Was gonna build a computer eventually with my parents money, but this was just an offer I couldn't refuse lol

What does everyone think about it? Good Deal Eh? *Hopes no one tries to burst my happy bubble* lol

Those are awesome specifications for a notebook :D

Seriously, around here, I wonder what I'd have to pay for something like that, I saw one in a flyer, on special, 2gb of ram, it had onboard video, 60GB HDD or something, and it was $2199.99 Canadian, thats $1941.39 American. So yeah, it looks like a good deal :D

joxley1990 said:
Man that's a nice laptop, thats about £650!

Wow!
Looking on Dell's [canadian] site, I never knew their prices were so low compared to what you pay around here for systems... i'm afraid to say this, but my next system might actually be a Dell...

I don't know why, But whenever I go to the dell website in firefox, I get sent to the canadian one o_O lol

Lol My Old P3 is being taken apart, and the monitor combined with an xbox 360 to make a portable xbox 360 lol Just tossing the rest

aww, I thought I could ask you to give it to me an I'd pay shipping :( Guess I will stll be tsuck with my P1's....

Back
Top Bottom