Maurice said he liked a good joke, so.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's stupid though, my rep goes down because someone is a complete wank*r. I had such a good record as well, that's my first neg rep out of 60 - quite upsetting.

Yes, well paradox has just told me, he thought it would be funny to give me a neg rep.

Watch out guys!

joxley1990 said:
It's stupid though, my rep goes down because someone is a complete wank*r. I had such a good record as well, that's my first neg rep out of 60 - quite upsetting.

Yes, well paradox has just told me, he thought it would be funny to give me a neg rep.

Watch out guys!
Here, I gave you one to push it up again. ;)

No, that's just over the top..I just think you are stupid for handing out neg reps, for no reason.

All The reputatiton points I have given thus far minus yours Have been valid.

Incase you haven't noticed the whole "has a reputation beyond repute" thing, you can't get any higher, So my little "Oh Yeah?" Statement did not harm you in any way shape or form. Stop Taking things so seriously, This is a message board.

I'm tired of racing in the special Olympics with you. Get a life, Go Outside or something.

If you want to talk about it to me more, then please do so, via AIM or MSN, but not here. I have said to you, on AIM, and on here, what I want to say..

Also, I am outside, watching my little brother, haha! The joys of wireless.. Also, while you are telling me to go outside, and get off this forum, you are also sat in your chair, on this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom