Maurice said he liked a good joke, so.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peter Lachowicz said:
nobody didnt give me any rep, lol, except one guy.......lol
Give it a chance, it depends on whether you've been helpful to other members, by giving advice on problems etc, then they may reward you, it's not going to happen on it's own, it's like "you helped me, thanks, here's a reputation point!"

Brookfield said:
Give it a chance, it depends on whether you've been helpful to other members, by giving advice on problems etc, then they may reward you, it's not going to happen on it's own, it's like "you helped me, thanks, here's a reputation point!"
But sometimes even if you help people, they don't give you rep. :( Aah. I just guess it all depends on the person. :)

My rep seems to of shot up lately, it's working well (the new system that is) I have 60 positive rep points, and im 7th out of 14,000 in the ranks..woo!

I find it a little harsh/awkward/stupid, that the mods have lower rankings, they deserve higher ones.

Probably because people get annoyed when they are warned or banned or something, and they give the moderators bad reputation in return.

My reputation just went down another notch for saying that I thought the expected price for the playstation 3 is a little too high... :confused: :( :mad:

joxley1990 said:
Now that's just stupid..

Jordan, now, you have much to be proud of :)
Thanks... :) wait, is much to be proud of more or less than that splendid to behold or whatever it was?

Oh dear, some little bastar* just gave me a neg rep, for absolute no reason.

It's out of order, stupid, immature, and you are obviosley one very sad person.

yea i had gotten a pointless negitive rep point. some1 commented on their neg 2 me "you're gay". it was on my dell xps laptop thread i made... pisses me off they gave me a neg probably only because they hate dell :mad:

EDIT: see! also some people forget 2 put approve or disapprove it seems....:( i would have a higher rep if that wasn't the case

rep.jpg

:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom