Maurice said he liked a good joke, so.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
To whoever minus-repped me: I just mentioned I had heard it before. He gave a joke, and I had something to reply with. Sheesh. Things like this make the rep system rather pointless and annoying. Now everytime I go into my CP I have to be reminded about this.

In my opinion, if someone wants to leave a comment on a rep, it should be required that the name of the user who gave or took the point to be presented, if not they shouldn't be able to leave comment. If someone wants to say something to me, then I would want to know who it is, rather than being told something and not being able to reply or defend myself at all because I have no idea who it is.
I honestly wish I could just turn the REP system off on my end and never see that crap. I hate being reminded of things I don't want to remember everytime I check my subscribed threads.
Mr.Anonymous said:
you know what? No one cares if you heard it a long time ago. It's Funny, Don't Make pointless posts.

My post makes the point across that it is not a new joke and I have heard it in the past - seems like it has a point. If YOU don't care, then fine, sure, whatever. But don't speak for everyone else like a representative.

This is a social lounge where sh!t like this shouldn't matter, so give it a rest Mr.Anonymous

MikeReiner said:
To whoever minus-repped me: I just mentioned I had heard it before. He gave a joke, and I had something to reply with. Sheesh. Things like this make the rep system rather pointless and annoying. Now everytime I go into my CP I have to be reminded about this.

In my opinion, if someone wants to leave a comment on a rep, it should be required that the name of the user who gave or took the point to be presented, if not they shouldn't be able to leave comment. If someone wants to say something to me, then I would want to know who it is, rather than being told something and not being able to reply or defend myself at all because I have no idea who it is.
I honestly wish I could just turn the REP system off on my end and never see that crap. I hate being reminded of things I don't want to remember everytime I check my subscribed threads.

My post makes the point across that it is not a new joke and I have heard it in the past - seems like it has a point. If YOU don't care, then fine, sure, whatever. But don't speak for everyone else like a representative.

This is a social lounge where sh!t like this shouldn't matter, so give it a rest Mr.Anonymous
It does tell you who gives "minus" points, at least it does on mine, I got 4, against 30+ positive ones, I'm sure it's automatic & unavoidable you know, do have a look on yours, & please let us know how you get on Mike, you're a staunch member, & shouldn't have negative points.

Yeah, I sure do hate that, but yeah only moderators have the option to see who gave them rep..I guess if the members got it, we would have wars, "wtf he gave me a neg" ..."ill give him one right back"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom