Need a cheap, good, upgradable PC

Whats the points of buying cheap and then spending alot to upgrade?

Buy an alienware! You know one would be cool to have just for fun,even though there alot.

lol...yeah alienware is too high, but would love to own one so I could brag to my no-computer-sense friends about it...j/k Gateways are give and take, I 've owned three different types. 1st a gw-350 desktop form 1994 that still runs great, a select w/900mhz p3 that had nothing but problems with.(sold) and my current laptop which runs like a champ, not one crash yet. I've had it for 8 months now, got it brand new. so go figure.

I might get a compaq sence I could get a really good one for around 600 big ones. Its more or less an HP. I really want to overclock the CPU but oh well, $600 for a gaming rig is pretty good.

if i were u ide go to a computer shop and have a custom comp made since none of the premade ones (dell, hp, ect) are very good, ude be better off building its urself though

EDIT: also ude be able to overclock it which is a big benefit since u could buy cheaper components and overclock them

I built a system at primecomputerinc.com, this is the only computer shop in my town, and it was way over $750 for less then the compaq I built.

why not buy the parts and build it yourself then? ude get a computer with better specs and u'll be able to overclock it, if ur worried about doing something wrong dont be because everything only fits one way

The computer parts I priced out and everything is about $650, and thats not all the parts for a working computer, The Compaq is $550 for a working computer that only needs a new video card, and it'll take forever to get all the parts bought and put together on my current income. I'll take the Compaq anyday over having to piece together a PC over the course of a year.

Back
Top Bottom